YTD Video Downloader Pro 6.15.8 Full Version Activated 2020
YTD Video Downloader Pro is a powerful video downloading tool. It provides users with video download functionality. It can download multiple videos from sites, including YouTube’ as well as Facebook, and Vevo. Basically, videos can be download quickly and easily and can be converted into our commonly used formats. if you need, you can also convert to iPod, iPhone, PSP, mobile, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, etc.
- get high-definition video
- Download high-definition (HD) 1080P videos from YouTube.
- All other major video streaming websites uses YouTube Downloader.
- Watching HD YouTube videos from your laptop or mobile device using our YouTube converter has never been easier.
- Download and watch later.
- The converter works with most formats.
- Basically YouTube Downloader’s unique software downloads content from all major video streaming sites, not just YouTube.
- It can also act as a YouTube converter.
- You can convert movie files to any number of formats, including YouTube to MP4.
- Watch on other devices.
- Especially it is fast and easy to use.
- The YouTube Downloader interface is easy to use.
- The user simply copies and pastes the video URL and clicks the “Download” button.
- firstly, it can download free videos from more than 50 websites.
- Secondly, it is able to convert most video formats: mp3, mp4, WMV, Flv, MOV, 3gp, avi.
- Thirdly, you can watch free videos on other devices later.
- Fourthly, an integrated video player helps you to watch your videos fast.
- free video downloader.
- YTD video converter.
- super easy to use, fast.
- Video Player integration.
1. A failure error occurred while downloading the video.
This can be for a variety of reasons. First, make sure you are using the latest version of YTD by opening the program. Basically, YTD uses a cookie on Internet Explorer to download the video. If you’re having trouble downloading videos from a particular site, try playing them in IE. If you can’t watch the video, make sure IE is up to date.
Especially your antivirus or firewall can block YTD connections. Be sure to add the YTD to the list of programs allowed by the firewall. So, if the problem remains, try turning off antivirus or firewall.
Formerly, McAfee can block YTD connections. When prompted for access to YTD, select Allow. If the problem persists, please uninstall McAfee and try again. As a final solution, you can uninstall YTD.
2. The downloaded video has no sound
Furthermore, if you are facing sound problems in the downloaded video, please update your media player codec.
3. How to record video using YTD?
However, YTD Free Video Downloader uses a URL in a web browser to download videos. Meanwhile, simply copy the URL from the address bar of your web browser and paste it into YTD. After that select “Download” to download the video to your computer.
4. Some videos downloaded using YTD Video Downloader have an unknown file type.
Similarly, there are several video formats that can be found on the video site. Moreover, the most common formats are “FLV” and “mp4”. YTD will download the video in its original format.
If the downloaded video does not contain its extension in the file name, then you need to identify the correct type of video file. To do this, open the video file in a text editor and see the file contains “FLV” or “mp4”.
5. Ask for a username/password when downloading videos from Facebook.
Facebook needs to be logged in to access any content. Whenever you want to download a video from Facebook YTD will be available.YTD will prompt you to enter your Facebook username and password. Obviously, just enter the username and password you use to sign in to Facebook.
6. Use a proxy server to download.
Surprisingly YTD uses the default proxy server defined in the Internet Explorer option. Which formerly make sure to set the proxy settings there.
7. The proxy server is requesting a password.
YTD does not allow passwords for HTTP proxies.
8. Receive an error message when trying to convert.
If you receive the following message: “The conversion of the video file failed, etc.”. Please check the file name under “Select Video File” and make sure it is set correctly. This filename must be the full path to the file, not just the name of the file.
If you still receive the error message, it may be that you are missing a codec that has a clash on your computer. So, this can happen if you are using an older version of Windows, or many videos are processing on your computer.
9. Delete the video and keep only the audio.
Eventually, simply go to the Conversion tab. Select the video file, and select MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) from the drop-down menu. In the Select Quality dialog, you can select the quality of the mp3 output file.
Generally, keep in mind that higher quality means a larger file size. You can modify the volume of the video from the advanced conversion options. You can click Convert Video and press Progress in the Activities tab.
10. Use YTD to convert video for iPod Touch.
Since the iPod Touch is more similar to the iPhone than the iPod. In order to convert the video of the iPhone, select the file type in the Conversion tab.
11. Video files converted using YTD cannot be played.
Your computer may not recognize the format of the output file. For best playback, we recommend that you install the VLC Media Player. If you are using Windows Media Player, you will need to install or upgrade the audio codecs. You can also use products such as Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack.
12. Convert the file to a video DVD or an audio CD.
YTD downloads videos from various sites and converts them into multiple formats. Creating a video DVD or audio CD requires converting the audio and video to the correct type and format. The ability to write the file with the correct name and location. Also, there are several commercial and free products. They can help you create a video DVD or audio CD containing videos downloaded using YTD. Visit Also DVDFab 18.104.22.168 Crack + Keygen 2020
13. Conversion to PSP format failed.
Although Converting files in the PSP requires audio and video data. MP3 files cannot be successfully converted to PSP. Also, video files that have no sound or volume set to 0 will not be converted to PSP. Before converting to a PSP, make sure your file contains audio and video data.
14. Use YTD to download videos with subtitles.
Additionally, YTD will only download the original video. Subtitles are introduced separately, and YTD will not be downloaded.
How to crack?
- Firstly, download and unzip the site, get the YTDSetup.exe installer and projectYTD.exe crack patch.
- Secondly, double-click YTDSetup.exe to run, as shown in the figure, click to change the target folder option
- Thirdly, click Accept and Install and wait, install Finish, check the option to run the software, click Finish to exit the wizard
- Copy the projectYTD.exe crack patch to the installation directory, run, as shown, click patch, then wait for the completion.